


There are a few random adventures I've always wanted to go on. At the top of the list is a cattle drive through the Colorado Rockies. Somewhere in the middle of the list is a good old fashion pub crawl. One of my dreams came true last Thursday! In my fantasy, a Pub Crawl was more about authentic English pubs and local beer (bitter). Wasn't quite the scene Thursday night as we hit up places like 'vodoo' (which is really a bar), but was fun nonetheless. Here are the highlights:
-Trina's fancy dress outfit (far right)
-Biting it at Vodoo (the deck was slippery and I fell straight on my butt)
-Spending time with Jen away from our pod
-The whistle-see they had this whistle they would blow when it was time to move to the next bar. I'm quite offended by whistles, those are for dogs. I told Iain 'I'm no dog'. That's when he kept clapping his hand on his knee motioning me closer to him and I realised I was in fact a dog'. In case you're wondering, Iain is the epitome of English humour
-Convincing Chris to throw a package of crisps on the tab for me
-Doing the chicken dance with Iain in honour of Wurstfest



No comments:
Post a Comment