Well, well Ms. Logan you are quite right. Here is the list of recent happenings over the last 2 weeks:
1. IKEA client came. I went running with them at 7 in the morning. What I thought would be a 2 miler, turned into 4.5 miler around the golf course. Beautiful scenery, just haven't ran in a really long time
2. Work, work, work, work, more work
3. Calexico concert with David. Good show, awesome venue.
Aside on this: He asked me if a guy 'wearing north face' went into my matrix of attactiveness. Of course I said no (but in my head thought 'patagonia or mountain hardware do)
4. Whole Foods with Ferit (more poppy seed dressing)
5. The longest day of my life at Unilever (and I didn't even have to present)
6. Work, work, and more work
7. Day of shopping and eating in B'ham with Alisa
Key questions you should be asking:
Am I brining back the curtsey? Yes, used it in the canteen the other day.
Do I enjoy listening to perverted boys at lunch? No.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
thanks for sharing your "recent happenings!" i loved picturing you doing each of those things in england.
Thank you Michelle! I loved this post. Great job! Hey lets talk soon, ok? Miss you!
Hi Michelle! hahhaha you have serious problems with my name. Elisa
Post a Comment