Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I said oh oh domino

Today is my sister's 30th birthday. Van Morrison sparks my memory of Jennifer every time I hear Domino...that's her maiden name. You might be trying to discount that, but you can't given the legendary status of Mr. Morrison.
We are so blessed to have Jennifer as a part of our family. She is the perfect sister and perfect wife to Chad (a far more difficult task than being a sister).
Jennifer brings so much to our family . Here is a quick snapshot:
1. She has such a positive outlook on life
2. She's one of the most genuinely kind persons you will ever meet, combined with...
3. Just enough sass
4. She is a great mother
5. She is flexible- you need that with the Bellah's (i.e.-we are coming to Houston tomorrow, are you around!?)

(She is pregnant in this photo...I told her my pants were getting tight. She said 'I know how you feel'. Then the next night she told us she was pregnant. She 'sort of' knew how I felt)

Happy birthday Jennifer! Love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog has become a birthday blog :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY Jennifer!!