Sunday, September 28, 2008

Happy Early Birthday Scooter


Tuesday is looking pretty busy-day at the client and dinner with a guy from Milano who is looking to transfer to our office. So, thought I would celebrate Scooter (aka Stephanie) a few days early.

Life is too good. I smile just writing this post! I've lived with Steph on two separate occasions. Once 2004-2005 at the Meadows (that seems like just yesterday) and on Bowman Avenue (yes, we are part of the Bowman Girls you read about).

In celebration of her, here is my top ten things I love about Steph:
-She has such a thankful and generous heart
-Her ride makes her cool (her words, not mine 'I mean, don't I just look cooler since I got my new car) ;)
-She serves the best brownies (=raw batter)
-She says she will run with you in the morning, but won't hold you to it
-She loves a good game of paper bag

-She is intentional (sorry for the 'buzz' word)
-She can be so silly (i.e. pulling a camera out of her robe to take a picture of Eddie and I as if were prom night, lifting up Emily's dress in the middle of a casino, the list goes on)

-She asks tough questions
-She too thinks Maudies is over-rated yet eats there quite a bit (why, why do we go there so much?)
-She is HEAVENLY DAY by Patty Griffin (download it now-this is us at the show)


The list could go on, but I have to save some for later in life. Love you girl...Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are too sweet to me :) Thank you for the birthday wishes. We went to Vivo last night to celebrate. Wish you could have been there! Miss you friend.
I honestly thought you had forgotten my birthday - but this makes up for it. I had totally forgotten about lifting up Emily's dress. Good times. Love you friend!